Welcome to the Peach State Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) - Kennesaw website!
New applicants will be accepted Spring 2018
LSAMP - Kennesaw Announcements
- Thurs-Sat, October 19th-21st, 2017
- LSAMP STEM Innovators Conference
- Atlanta Marriott NW at Galleria
- See email for bus schedule
Becoming an LSAMP Scholar
What are the benefits to LSAMP program participation?
- Academic mentorship and advisment from faculty and directors
- Tailored professional development workshops
- Academic enrichment opportunities
- Community outreach and engagement
- Mentored research experiences, on and off campus
- Conference attendance and presentations
- Access to LSAMP post-graduate opportunities
- Collaborations with like-minded STEM Scholars
What are the NSF requirements for students to be designated a Scholar?
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student at KSU
- Must be pursuing a degree in STEM
- Maintain a 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be from the following under-represented ethnic groups to be stipend-eligible: African-American, Hispanic, Pacific Islander or Native American
- Must be active in the LSAMP progam as determined by the LSAMP directors
Who do I contact?